Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Queen of Bustles!

Its finally arrived in full swing !! this year a little late (in my opinion) but the wedding season is finally here ! woo hoo!.. I have almost been working non stop on wedding dresses, mother of brides, mother of grooms and bridesmaid outfits, oh and a few flower girls too!.(definitely not complaining!..thrilled to be busy!)

I recently did a few new bridal dress styles this season, that I discovered how to bustle and I have been named as the "Queen of Bustles" ( by a dear work colleague)  as I always find a way to do even the most challenging ones :) (I am told) .( I hope I don't sound too full of myself! Its a lovely warm feeling to be appreciated ;) )

Here are a few examples of single bustles ,double bustles, inner and outer separate bustles and hem bustles to dresses done this season! enjoy :) !.....(but I think I will soon be back with my bespoke POLKA POX PROJECT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments ,Thank you