Saturday 20 July 2013

Lets celebrate :) !

I just feel compelled to write about this on my blog  :I cannot understand why women old and young are so hard on themselves about their bodies.. Ladies please give yourself a break  :) .Our bodies go through a lot in our lifetime..so lets celebrate it rather than complain about it. As long as we are alive healthy and kicking nothing is worth fretting over .

I do blame certain magazines and media which projects this image of the perfect woman..which makes most of us feel rather inadequate about ourselves. I keep on telling all my clients that these pictures have been photo-shopped and air-brushed to the last bits of their existence... absolutely no scars and blemishes allowed ......and why cant we all have a few wrinkles?!! ...

Lets promise ourselves today that we will start to enjoy being in our body from today; embrace our curves and bulges ! there is plenty in life that will test us so lets chill and be happy within ourselves for who we are :) ..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments ,Thank you