Thursday 5 September 2024

Cross stitching & Lace knitting



 I often get gaps in between bridal wear where I am quieter. I found it very difficult to relax during that time . I found cross stitch through my youngest sister ( she owns her cross stitch business @  https://www.instagram.com/crossstitch_obsession?igsh=Z2t5dHc1cndxZWc2) .  It was a new way of being mindful . I made calligraphic crossstitch art and wall hangings.



During the Bridals season I started doing lace knitting between client appointments while I waited if there was a gap between appointments. it’s opened a whole new world of lace knit patterns, circular needles and blocking of a different kind! 


 

Both these hobbies have helped me to relax. I have also become less of a phone addict and have no game apps on my phone . It’s  made me a lot less anxious and keeps my mind and time going occupied with something useful and unique . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments ,Thank you