Monday 12 August 2013

Thinking Old but new Project.



I hope I get a completely new project soon . All the alterations are going well but I need to cut something from scratch and start a  new pattern for my own sanity. 

I was thinking of falling back for the time being on a bespoke project which I had  started for a client a long time ago but then left it as I was completely swamped with work. Its a pattern and design I did from scratch. Its the knot twist dress. I nearly finished it but then it needed to be lined in the same fabric so the project came to a halt. I will start work on that soon and also work on another pattern that was requested by another client to copy an existing dress with a few modifications. 

Here are a picture of the dress in progress but will put up pics of it finally finished in a few weeks time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments ,Thank you